team noob Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Prochains Rendez-Vous
DateHeureAdversaireRendez-Vous
Dimanche 2321hSk#K 20h30
The User Hasn 39t Authorized The Application To Perform T

Répondre au sujet    team noob Index du Forum » Team NoOb » Demande de matchs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
The User Hasn 39t Authorized The Application To Perform T
Auteur Message
vartqui
Adjudant

Masculin
Point(s): 226
Moyenne de points: 1,17

Message The User Hasn 39t Authorized The Application To Perform T Répondre en citant

The User Hasn 39;t Authorized The Application To Perform This Action Facebook Android
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

This solves my problem. Thank you. 1. The thing to do in that case is to wait couple days till they fix it on their side. I really dont know what more i have to do to work this module. This usually happens when: You use some cloud cdn providers like CloudFlare or Incapsula. Google Analytics and some other plugins hijack the authorization workflow. Other networks also have some expiration rules for tokens. Ok, so as far as FB is concerned, the app that I admin should be able to publish content to FaceBook using the app. It asks the system binary library that installed on the server and called cURL to do it. FB AutoPost is just the right size solution for us.clearly other people get it to work.no one seems to have been able to clue us in as to what specifically is wrong in our case. But when we edit/modify the same content what we posted on FB, it should be update on FB page. This token will allow you to post to any closed/secret group where you just a member. Please dont skip anything. * Error validating access token: Session does not match current stored session. So i removed Manage Pages from Page Permission (admin/config/services/fbpermissions) and login again(admin/config/services/fbautopost). However, FB says the user has not authorised the app for that action. 10.2.Status contains malwareWhen I publish a new post to Twitter I am getting this error: code:188,message:Status contains malwareBasically this means that Twitter does not like links in your posts. But.I'm probably confused still. Attached is the screen shot of post updated from test website with image and body text to FB page wall. Our plugin will post only to the page that you specify on the Your Facebook URL field. 4. Try again?.Pinterest uses this error when it doesnt like the content that you are trying to submit or when something is down/broken on Pinterest.com.Please check that your image URL and link URL are correct and valid. Is there a way to change that?:I am posting to Facebook Page but all posts appear as my name, not as page name. Log in or register to post comments Comment #50 classicaldeal CreditAttribution: classicaldeal commented 19 January 2016 at 11:32 In configurations/web services/ fb permissions. Sometimes this helps. Then I went to my user, and disconnected from facebook. You can find option Proxy Settings in the Advanced tab. Please find a working proxy server and test it in your browser. You only need to submit for review if you have a public facing login. Yesterday this stopped working. Log in or register to post comments Comment #12 carlbowles100 CreditAttribution: carlbowles100 commented 11 August 2014 at 09:03 have you been to /admin/config/services/fbpermissions and given permissions for each of the required roles? that's what fixed this for me. You have 32 MB. You must have the correct domain and URL in 3(three) places in your Facebook app. It will work fine after that 5a02188284
emoticons para facebook chat downloadfacebook passwort cracken onlinehow to download ps4 video from facebookfacebook paper design detailscode for i love you in facebookc ch nh n m code gunny tr n facebookkeyboard pictures for facebookbest facebook hacker programfacebook see my likesfacebook approve tag timeline

Mer 10 Jan - 21:07 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 21:07 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    team noob Index du Forum » Team NoOb » Demande de matchs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation